- “Giving” cooks: enthusiastic about cooking and specialize in comfort food, particularly home-baked goodies.
- “Methodical” cooks: rely heavily on recipes, so their cooking is strongly influenced by the cookbook they use.
- “Competitive” cooks: think less about health and more on making the most impressive dish possible.
- “Healthy” cooks: often serve fish and use fresh ingredients, but taste isn’t the primary goal.
- “Innovative” cooks: like to experiment with different ingredients, cooking methods and cuisines, a process that tends to lead to more healthful cooking.
I am definitely innovative, because that is the only category for someone who loves whole milk and garam masala equally, and refuses to use recipes. What about you?